Friday, September 23, 2005

Losing (321)Fire

Suddenly I realized blog is becoming uncool. It’s plain suffocating boredom whenever I check http://wheresdbass.blogspot.com/ That explains why I’ve no entries in the past week or so.

I don’t know what happened to demented. I guess it died down leaving embers of a colorful, crazy, manic, vulgar & profane existence. Everything is a distant past. Now you see fossilized pieces of shit (oops I’m back) sticking like popsicles. Hahaha.

Even my nightlife isn’t as hedonistic as say a month ago. No more nights of bacchanalian revelry. No more bar-hopping from here to there. Shit, life has come to an end for demented.

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 2:09:00 PM, Blogger droz said...

tsk tsk..

it must be the sangria...

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 7:57:00 PM, Blogger YuneePuks said...

You feel it too? I haven't updated my blog for like a month now. Must be a blog bug.

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:53:00 AM, Blogger 321Fire said...

oo nga e. parang may epidemic - the blog bug or the blog flu.. hehehe

tuloy baguio friday?

 
At Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger franericks2744 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home